Visit Kent’s PR team is on hand to assist with story ideas, press visits, interviews and information about Kent for your news and features. Our team is always on hand to assist and we endeavour to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible.
Our PR team would be happy to assist press and content creators with:
- Story ideas & feature planning
- Interviews and expert opinions (in house and via partners)
- Press and blogger itineraries
- Familiarisation visits
- Introductions to attractions, accommodation and destinations
- Hi-res images
- Regular news updates and social media liaison
- Bookings, meals and tickets to attractions
- Download images from our Flickr albums
- We have an extensive library of hi-res photos of Kent so please email email@example.com with specific enquiries
- Feel free to browse our Instagram account for inspiration
Visit Kent hosts a wide range of national and international journalists, writers and bloggers every year, and can create press trips to suit your individual needs - whether you have a set theme and a precise brief, or just need some inspiration for a feature. We have excellent contacts across the county, and can nearly always find an exciting hook for your coverage.
If you're interested in a Kent press trip, please email us with your name & contact details, publication, commission (including links and stats where available), trip preferences and deadline to the PR team.
Please note that we can only offer press trips to journalists with a firm commission, and each press trip is measured on its individual merit.
Brand & PR Manager
Tel: 01227 812914