Working with the travel trade is an essential part of Visit Kent’s distribution and marketing strategy. It remains an effective way to increase exposure across key target audiences as well as the wider travel industry. Our proactive strategy features both domestic and international activity, with a view to ensuring Kent bookable product is featured across wholesaler, tour operator, coach operator and group travel organiser tours.
With direct routes to market, our award-winning team establish strong relationships with key inbound tour operators and agents, as well as seeking and developing new partnerships to build itineraries, raise awareness and increase visits to our destinations.
Our activity supports all areas of the industry from 1:1 sales meetings and product training, to dedicated newsletters plus attendance at key B2B and B2C events throughout the year. We also host several educational trips for buyers to experience the destinations and attractions in our region throughout the year.
If you are interested in learning more about working with the travel trade or would like to find out more about getting involved in our activity, please contact: Alanna Kite, Destination Manager – Travel Trade at email@example.com
- Visit Kent Trade Hub – our exclusive, online trade resource for Kent
- VisitBritain’s top tips for working with the Travel Trade
- Develop your product and promote in international markets – download VisitBritain’s “Taking England to the World” document
- UKinbound - the national travel trade association for inbound tourism
- Coach Tourism Association - travel and tourism by coach
- Association of Group Travel Organisers - www.agto.co.uk