TXGB - VisitEngland's new booking platform
As you may know, VisitEngland have launched a new booking platform called TXGB.
What is TXGB?
Simply, it is a digital marketplace that enables suppliers of tourism product (such as yourselves) to sell via multiple booking channels and reach more consumers. We at Visit Kent are supporting a trial to see if and how you, our partners, find it useful and we’d love for you to get involved.
How will this help to rebuild our visitor economy?
Having up to date availability and presence on booking sites is key to attract the maximum number of customers as possible. By using TXGB you'll be able to select from a range of distribution channels (both national and international), in turn making it easier to customers to search and book for your product.
How will it work with my booking system?
If you have a booking system, and TXGB is connected to it, then when you sign up TXGB then it will automatically pair to it as part of the process. If however you do not have a booking system do not worry - TXGB can provide you with their own, TXLoad.
Key benefits of using TXGB:
- Easily add book-ability to your website and social channels, so that you can maximise direct bookings
- If you are without a booking system, TXGB is able to provide you with one
- Integrate your bookable product with local and national destination marketing campaigns, via your local DMO Visit Kent, or large OTA's
- Distribute your tickets and products more widely, using quick and easy online channels, allowing you to manage all of your distributors in one place
- Manage all this in one place, so that you can reduce admin and problems that can arise from selling your product via multiple channels
- Not pay any sign up fees, and no commission unless you make a booking
If this sounds good to you, then to get started, head to page 4 of our Onboarding Document which is located here, where instructions will guide you through the simple process. Inside this document is further detail and how Visit Kent is involved.
For more information from TXGB themselves, and to watch an introductory video on the service, please click here.
If you have any direct questions please do let us know at email@example.com, or any technical questions please contact TXGB on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0330 223 5050.